International Health Insurance in India Helps Employees Living Abroad
Employees relocating to
on a long-term assignment can take several precautions to lower health risks. India
• Have all recommended and required immunizations before relocating to
• Avoid using untreated or non-bottled water for drinking and food preparation.
• Prepare for monsoon season and its after-effects.
• Minimize mosquito exposure.
• Don't wait until something happens to read and understand exactly what an international health insurance plan does and does not cover.
Expatriate employees should make an effort to blend in with the local population while paying attention to health and safety. Companies can help their employees to make the most of their experience abroad by planning ahead.
Photo Credit: ruffin_ready